Watch WI vs SCO ICC T20 World Cup 2022 Match Live Streaming
West Indies and Scotland will lock horns in the qualifying group stages of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022. These stages decide the remaining four teams who will join the eight direct qualifying teams in the Super 12 stages. As such, here is a match preview and information on how to watch what would be a crucial fixture for the two sides.
ICC T20 World Cup Official broadcasters for West Indies vs Scotland
The official broadcaster for West Indies of the t20 world cup is ESPN. The matches can be viewed on ESPN and their respective multitude of channels on offer. Please note that ESPN will also be covering the online streaming services for the world cup in the region.
The official broadcaster for Scotland in the t20 world cup is Sky Sports. The matches can be viewed on Sky Sports and their respective multitude of channels on offer. Please note that Sky Sports will also be covering the online streaming services for the world cup in the region.
Squad for West Indies
The potential squad going to the T20 world cup in Australia for West Indies is -
Nicholas Pooran (c), Rovman Powell, Yannic Cariah, Johnson Charles, Sheldon Cottrell, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Kyle Mayers, Obed Mccoy, Raymon Reifer, Odean Smith, Shamarh Brooks.
Squad for Scotland
The potential squad going to the T20 world cup in Australia for Scotland is -
Richard Berrington (c), George Munsey, Michael Leask, Bradley Wheal, Chris Sole, Chris Greaves, Safyaan Sharif, Josh Davey, Matthew Cross, Calum MacLeod, Hamza Tahir, Mark Watt, Brandon McMullen, Michael Jones, Craig Wallace.
Fixture lists for Scotland
Fixture lists for West Indies
India vs Pakistan
India vs Runner Group A
India vs South Africa
India vs Bangladesh
India vs Winner of Group B
Best applications and platforms to watch ICC T20 World Cup
- TV - for those watching the matches on TV, the best platform and suggestion from us will be to tune into the relative broadcasters of the world cup, who have the rights to telecast the match, as they will also be providing in-depth coverage and analysis for every match that will take place before and after its conclusions.
- Consoles - for people who wish to stream the matches from the comfort of their consoles, you will have to do so via a browser, and the best suggestion for that could be willow cricket or cracked stream. Willow Cricket is free in some parts of the world, whereas cracked stream is a free-to-stream website where the only fee payable is in form of ad plays. If the users have subscriptions to their respective streaming platforms, that is the best option before these alternatives.
- Fire Sticks - If the users have subscriptions to their respective streaming platforms, that is the best option as the fire sticks have inbuilt app customisations to support such applications and ease the users with their streaming concerns and issues that they may face.
- Mobile - for those looking to stream the matches on the mobile, it might be because the users may be on the go and would want to watch while they are moving. For that, free streaming sites with multiple links and servers might be the way to go, with free sites such as bilasposrts, crichd and more.
- Laptop - streaming on laptops is nearly as convenient as watching the live telecast on ones television, but with the added bonus of being able to watch it from any part of the world they carry their laptop and internet connection with them. For streaming on laptops, the best free site in our suggestion is Reddit cricket streams, as it might provide the best options and alternatives in terms of the links on offer and choices on avail.
- Tablets - tablets are similar to mobile in terms of how easily portable they are and how one would prefer to watch the matches while on the move. So for tablets, our suggestion will remain the same as in the case of mobiles with free sites such as bilasposrts, crichd and more.
If one already has a subscription to their tv broadcaster or web streaming platform which will be telecasting the matches, they should stick to them, and only resort to the alternatives in any other situation.