How to watch ICC T20 World cup 2022 on Kodi?
The schedule for the ICC T20 World Cup is closer, and just like players, fans are also excited to map their teams’ progress in the mega event. Kodi is a good source for Cable-cutters to watch ICC T20 World cup matches. It provides you with fewer interruptions and a better user experience in terms of streaming. Users have options for various Kodi add-ons, available on both official and unofficial downloadable sites, where you can stream the live FIFA matches and view replays.
So let’s go through the process of streaming the ICC T20 World Cup using Kodi and various add-ons.
Stream ICC T20 world cup on Kodi and some best Kodi add-ons
To access seamless streaming, we must go through a reliable VPN to watch ICC T20 World Cup on Kodi. As explained earlier, Kodi is powered via Add-ons, and these add-ons have geo-restrictions. So a VPN is a must to access the country-blocked Add-ons.
Moving forward, we also need some useful add-ons on our devices. For ease, we have linked them directly to the App-store.
Then proceed further with the following steps to watch the ICC T20 World cup on Kodi
- After downloading the apps, start running Ace stream Engine in the background, run Kodi Live, and ensure that you have set up the Plexus Add-on for Kodi streaming.
- Run the ‘Not sure Kodi’ Add-on and navigate the Sports Center.
- In the Sports Center, search for Reddit Streams, and choose Soccer streams.
- Click on the ICC T20 match you want to watch, and you are good to go.
Stream ICC T20 world cup 2022 on Kodi with official add-ons
Official Add-ons are the default Add-ons when installing Kodi on your device. They are already developed in Kodi by the Kodi team and bundled into your product.
Following are the steps to watch ICC T20 World Cup on Kodi with official Add-ons:
- First, launch the Kodi app on your mobile or computer.
- On the left-side navigation panel, you can see the menu option. Click and navigate to Add-ons from that menu option.
- Then, navigate to the box-shaped option in the top-left corner.
- Here, click on the install from the Repository option.
- Then go with the Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Next, navigate to the Video Add-ons and select the iPlayer WWW Add-on.
- Select the install option on your iPlayer WWW Add-on screen.
- After installation, navigate to the home screen on your Kodi application.
- On your home screen, navigate to the Video Add-ons from the left panel.
- Click on the iPlayer WWW Add-on and go to BBC sports.
There are some Unofficial Add-ons also. They are referred to as third-party Add-ons developed by any third-party developer.
How to live stream ICC T20 world cup 2022 on Kodi with unofficial add-ons
As explained, the developers of these add-ons are not directly from Kodi’s official releases. So, you must set up your Kodi application to activate unknown sources. It will help you to install unofficial Add-ons. For this, open the Kodi application. Then go to the settings and select system settings. Find the Add-ons option and activate unknown resources.
Move to the home screen and choose the Gear icon.
Click on File Manager and choose Add-on source.